Do you have experience and interest in social business development as well as in the area of international reproductive health? Then you might be who we are looking for.
We are looking for a Business Development Officer to get our business formally up and running. As Business Development Officer at WoMena you will be in charge of researching and translating the Danish business laws and frameworks to suit WoMena’s needs, registering the company and other related practical tasks, developing our business plan and developing our fundraising strategy including consultancy packages and contracts.
- A concrete opportunity to get experience with social business development
- A large portion of responsibility and influence on the above
- Experience with international cooperation
- International network
We expect that you have experience with one or several of the following: NGO work, social business strategies and fundraising and Danish business law and frameworks. We expect that you are proactive and good at working independently, result- and solution-oriented, thrive on working in teams and you have good communication skills in both English and Danish.
- Working hours: 4-10 hours per week (flexible)
- Working from home and regular meetings in Copenhagen or via Skype
Send your motivation letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th March 2014.