Do you have experience and interest in social business communication as well as in the area of international reproductive health? Then you might be who we are looking for.
We are looking for a Business Communication Officer to improve the internal as well as external communication of the organisation. As Business Communication Officer in WoMena you will be in charge of developing the communication and marketing strategy. This will both be in terms of improving WoMena’s logo, business cards, website and in improving the presentation of our products.
- A concrete opportunity to get experience with social business communication and marketing
- A large portion of responsibility and influence on the above
- Experience with international cooperation
- International network
We expect that you have experience with one or several of the following: NGO work, social business communication and marketing and websites. We expect that you are proactive and good at working independently, result- and solution-oriented, thrive on working in teams and have good communication skills in English and preferably also Danish.
- Working hours: 4-10 hours per week (flexible)
- Working from home and regular meetings in Copenhagen or via Skype
Send your motivation letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th March 2014.