Do you have interest in international reproductive health? Then you might be who we are looking for.
We are currently looking for 2-3 interns/volunteers to support the implementation and evaluation of menstrual cup research & projects in Uganda. The main tasks will involve research, project management and advocacy. The interns/volunteers will receive support from the WoMena team and will generally work in teams, but will have a high level of responsibility in terms of decision-making and making things happen on the ground. WoMena is therefore looking for people who take a proactive approach to finding solutions and are able and willing to work independently.
- An opportunity to get hands-on experience with training, project management, research and evaluation.
- High level of responsibility and influence on the above.
- Experience collaborating with local partner organizations and international cooperation.
- International network.
What we expect from you:
- Graduate student or graduate volunteer with relevant academic background e.g. public health, international relations, development studies, social science, or medicine.
- Experience with implementation of (development) projects, project management.
- Competence in Research, statistical analysis and information management is desirable.
- That you are proactive and good at working independently, result- and solution-oriented, thrive on working in teams and you have good English communication skills.
- 3-6 months internship with field work in Uganda within the months of February – July 2017
- Interns are expected to cover their travel and living expenses, while WoMena will cover all project-related expenses.
Kindly send your motivation letter and CV in English to email@example.com by 20 January 2017.
We look forward to receiving your application!