And do you have interest in reproductive health? Then you might be who we are looking for.
Position title: Fundraising & Communication Officer (FCO)
Reports to: Fundraising Manager
Location: Yours (WoMena based in Denmark and Uganda while most of the work is virtual) Status: Initially a half year part-time voluntary position
Hours: 5-8 hours per week
- Improve the external communication of the organization, including:
o Manage monthly website updates
o Streamline design of website, logo, business cards, PPTs, reports
o Produce video interviews for website use (corporate/project beneficiary interviews)
- Develop tools to support WoMena fundraising team to more effectively communicate fundraising goals and project information
- Improve the internal communication of the organization, including:
o Further develop/improve procedures for internal meetings
o Improve effective use of task manager, mails and Facebook group communication
- Support organisation of WoMena’s monthly communications and fundraising meetings (invitations, action points, follow up)
- Generally support communications and fundraising groups with their work
- Experience with developing and implementing effective fundraising programs.
- Preferably graphic designer skills.
- Demonstrated success in building individual donation revenue and programs and/or in securing grants or major donations from philanthropic bodies, government, major donors and the corporate sector.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, with a friendly, positive, can-do attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in development, gender and reproductive health and a commitment to WoMena’s philosophy and mission.
Applications for the position close Friday 4th September 2015. All applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and CV. WoMena greatly appreciates the time and energy dedicated to preparing applications and will provide feedback to all applicants.